Ogham Tree Set of 21 Essences
The ancient Celtic people were much like the first people of the Americas in that they were spiritually progressive.
This advancement is born from an intense union with nature and subsequently, aided these people in aligning with energy on a universal level.
At its simplest, the Ogham is an ancient Celtic Alphabet of which each symbol represents a sacred tree. The set consists of:
- 5 Constitutional Remedies (Elm, Gorse, Heather, Aspen and Yew)
- 13 Moon Remedies (Birch, Rowan, Ash, Alder, Willow, Hawthorn. Oak, Holly, Hazel, Vine, Ivy, Reed, Elder)
- 3 Sacred Remedies (Mistletoe, Blackthorn, Apple)
Nature provides everything we need to survive and everything your mind needs to thrive. What your heart needs is nearer still. In life, seek within for balance and harmony there is no need to seek for what you already possess.
Your mind and your soul always carries the divine energy with them; whether you bring it out and let it free, or whether you wish to suppress and repress it is left up to you.
We have been guided by two purposes in everything we have made available to you in Healing Tree Set – from your own constitution and its emotional qualities to the rhythm of the moon and its forces on the soul.
- We wanted to offer the practitioner a practical tool for self-healing and knowledge that can be of use in the prevention and curing illness.
- We wanted to awaken a memory that it is your thoughts and attitudes alone are what create your reality.